Business Development Manager - Nigeria
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
* Craft "Go-to Market" strategies to penetrate customers/ markets to find the potential for growth .
* Lead the development of a growth playbook for the region.
* Facilitate integration and implementation of strategy.
* Act as Voice of the Customer for the company.
* Achieve growth through Solutions Strategy: identify engagement (paid consulting efforts) opportunities, generate leads; and identify New Product Introduction / Business Development opportunities.
* Develop detailed regional market analysis and compile "fact-base" including Total & Available Customer Spend; Competitive Analysis and Regulatory Analysis.
* Foster strategic marketing development activities.
* Evaluate alliances, partnerships, customer programs, variable channels, etc.
* Engineering degree preferably with a MBA .
* Minimum ten years Energy Industry experience with at least 5 years specific experience in Oil & Gas Vertical.
* Strong business acumen.
* Consultancy experience.
* Extensive Commercial experience or marketing skills.
* Proven leadership and executive presence.
* Ability to liaise with and influence Sales and support teams by providing strategic directions.
* Strategic and innovative thinker.
* Strong communication skills.
* Six Sigma (BB) / Strong analytical skills.
*Candidates with a strong marketing and Consultancy Experience in the Energy Sector especially O&G
*Familarity with O&G Customers/MNC’s & Market Dynamics in Western Africa
Agency/Employer: Al Essa Marketing Management
Town or City: Lagos (Lagos)
Related Job Titles: Business Development Executive,Manager, Business Analysis,Market Development Manager,Sales Business Development,Strategic Marketing Manager
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 15 years
Date: More than 60 days
Salary: \\\\/ Local Currency / Not stated
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
._Organisational Development Officer
[Lagos] : Assist in development and design of organisational structure.
Human Resources Manager
[Lagos] 1.Maintains and enhances the organizations human resources by planning, implementing...
[Lagos] Their key task is to organise the safe and efficient storage and distribution...
[Lagos] Job brief
We are looking for an experienced training manager to devise our organisational ...
Offshore Engineer and Technician
To be considered for this position, you must possess First De...
[Lagos] Job Description
Assume managerial, leadership, and administrative roles Carry out service&...
Oil & Gas Analyst
[Lagos] Job Description:
An Analyst is needed to provide both research and project-execut...
[Lagos] AR GROUP $ Co is an oil and gas company located in the heart of lagos.The company wish to e...
[Niger] Lasol integrated services is a leading investment holding company based in Lagos, Nigeria w...
Search jobs with these words
(+1089) Business Development Manager
(+1941) Business Development
(+264) Oil And Gas
(+46) Assistant Business Development Manager
(+113) International Business Development Manager