Business Development Manager - Nigeria
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
* Craft "Go-to Market" strategies to penetrate customers/ markets to find the potential for growth .
* Lead the development of a growth playbook for the region.
* Facilitate integration and implementation of strategy.
* Act as Voice of the Customer for the company.
* Achieve growth through Solutions Strategy: identify engagement (paid consulting efforts) opportunities, generate leads; and identify New Product Introduction / Business Development opportunities.
* Develop detailed regional market analysis and compile "fact-base" including Total & Available Customer Spend; Competitive Analysis and Regulatory Analysis.
* Foster strategic marketing development activities.
* Evaluate alliances, partnerships, customer programs, variable channels, etc.
* Engineering degree preferably with a MBA .
* Minimum ten years Energy Industry experience with at least 5 years specific experience in Oil & Gas Vertical.
* Strong business acumen.
* Consultancy experience.
* Extensive Commercial experience or marketing skills.
* Proven leadership and executive presence.
* Ability to liaise with and influence Sales and support teams by providing strategic directions.
* Strategic and innovative thinker.
* Strong communication skills.
* Six Sigma (BB) / Strong analytical skills.
*Candidates with a strong marketing and Consultancy Experience in the Energy Sector especially O&G
*Familarity with O&G Customers/MNC’s & Market Dynamics in Western Africa
Agency/Employer: Al Essa Marketing Management
Town or City: Lagos (Lagos)
Related Job Titles: Business Development Executive,Manager, Business Analysis,Market Development Manager,Sales Business Development,Strategic Marketing Manager
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 15 years
Date: More than 60 days
Salary: \\\\/ Local Currency / Not stated
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
._Organisational Development Officer
[Lagos] : Assist in development and design of organisational structure.
Human Resources Manager
[Lagos] 1.Maintains and enhances the organizations human resources by planning, implementing...
Head Of Operations
1.The HOP is responsible for development and implementation of the fi...
Job Opening at RICHBOND Concept Ltd for qualified graduates
[Lagos] NOTE: Read carefully and follow the instructions...
Oil & Gas Analyst
[Lagos] Job Description:
An Analyst is needed to provide both research and project-execu...
•The ideal candidates shall Propel the application of the field o...
[Lagos] Lambert Holding is one of Nigeria’s leading multidisciplinary consulting, p...
[Lagos] Lambert Holding is one of Nigeria’s leading multidisciplinary consulting, project...
[Lagos] Job Description
• Providing advice on the overall reform issues as they relate to Metz...
Design Engineering Advisor- Structural
[Lagos] 1. Roles Basic Function and Scope
a Mentors and advises Desig...
Search jobs with these words
(+1097) Business Development Manager
(+1966) Business Development
(+47) Assistant Business Development Manager
(+115) International Business Development Manager