Business Development Manager - Nigeria
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
* Craft "Go-to Market" strategies to penetrate customers/ markets to find the potential for growth .
* Lead the development of a growth playbook for the region.
* Facilitate integration and implementation of strategy.
* Act as Voice of the Customer for the company.
* Achieve growth through Solutions Strategy: identify engagement (paid consulting efforts) opportunities, generate leads; and identify New Product Introduction / Business Development opportunities.
* Develop detailed regional market analysis and compile "fact-base" including Total & Available Customer Spend; Competitive Analysis and Regulatory Analysis.
* Foster strategic marketing development activities.
* Evaluate alliances, partnerships, customer programs, variable channels, etc.
* Engineering degree preferably with a MBA .
* Minimum ten years Energy Industry experience with at least 5 years specific experience in Oil & Gas Vertical.
* Strong business acumen.
* Consultancy experience.
* Extensive Commercial experience or marketing skills.
* Proven leadership and executive presence.
* Ability to liaise with and influence Sales and support teams by providing strategic directions.
* Strategic and innovative thinker.
* Strong communication skills.
* Six Sigma (BB) / Strong analytical skills.
*Candidates with a strong marketing and Consultancy Experience in the Energy Sector especially O&G
*Familarity with O&G Customers/MNC’s & Market Dynamics in Western Africa
Agency/Employer: Al Essa Marketing Management
Town or City: Lagos (Lagos)
Related Job Titles: Business Development Executive,Manager, Business Analysis,Market Development Manager,Sales Business Development,Strategic Marketing Manager
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 15 years
Date: More than 60 days
Salary: \\\\/ Local Currency / Not stated
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
._Electrical and instrument technicians/supervisors
[Lagos] RHL, specialists in Oil and Gas talent acquisition, are cu...
Total Plc Graduate Trainee
Seek for a competent candidate to fit in this vacant rol...
Organisational Development Officer
[Lagos] : Assist in development and design of organisational structure.
Shoprite Inventory Officer
Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes corres...
Protea Hotel Front Desk Officer
Ensuring that the proper channels are maintained in...
Civil Engineering jobs
[Lagos] JOB DESCRIPTION:
Resolving design and development problems,
Managing budgets and pro...
Plan, direct or co-ordinate the activities of buyers and related officers invo...
Handle customer returns, refunds and exchanges at register to maintain friendly w...
[Lagos] • Collecting data required to make improvements and modifications
[Lagos] AR GROUP $ Co is an oil and gas company located in the heart of lagos.The company wish to e...
Search jobs with these words
(+834) Business Development Manager
(+1450) Business Development
(+41) Assistant Business Development Manager
(+90) International Business Development Manager