Business Development Manager - Nigeria
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
* Craft "Go-to Market" strategies to penetrate customers/ markets to find the potential for growth .
* Lead the development of a growth playbook for the region.
* Facilitate integration and implementation of strategy.
* Act as Voice of the Customer for the company.
* Achieve growth through Solutions Strategy: identify engagement (paid consulting efforts) opportunities, generate leads; and identify New Product Introduction / Business Development opportunities.
* Develop detailed regional market analysis and compile "fact-base" including Total & Available Customer Spend; Competitive Analysis and Regulatory Analysis.
* Foster strategic marketing development activities.
* Evaluate alliances, partnerships, customer programs, variable channels, etc.
* Engineering degree preferably with a MBA .
* Minimum ten years Energy Industry experience with at least 5 years specific experience in Oil & Gas Vertical.
* Strong business acumen.
* Consultancy experience.
* Extensive Commercial experience or marketing skills.
* Proven leadership and executive presence.
* Ability to liaise with and influence Sales and support teams by providing strategic directions.
* Strategic and innovative thinker.
* Strong communication skills.
* Six Sigma (BB) / Strong analytical skills.
*Candidates with a strong marketing and Consultancy Experience in the Energy Sector especially O&G
*Familarity with O&G Customers/MNC’s & Market Dynamics in Western Africa
Agency/Employer: Al Essa Marketing Management
Town or City: Lagos (Lagos)
Related Job Titles: Business Development Executive,Manager, Business Analysis,Market Development Manager,Sales Business Development,Strategic Marketing Manager
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 15 years
Date: More than 60 days
Salary: \\\\/ Local Currency / Not stated
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
• To develop best practice HSE systems and procedures, strategic plans and ...
Head, Internal Audit
[Lagos] Job Description
• To lead and manage Internal Audit unit, ensuring strict adherence ...
[Lagos] Job Description:
Supports operations by supervising staff planning, organizing, and ...
[Lagos] A well established Oil/Gas Company based in Lagos requires the services of experienced i...
[Lagos] Job Summary:
To provide secretarial, administrative and human resource support
• Implementation of business measures, new guideline or strategies.
Organisational Development Officer
[Lagos] : Assist in development and design of organisational structure.
Human Resources Manager
[Lagos] 1.Maintains and enhances the organizations human resources by planning, implementing...
Renewable Energy Specialist Power Sector
[Lagos] Qualifications and Requirements:
Applicants must be able to ...
Upstream Oil Industry Analyst
[Lagos] Within the Research Division, the Energy Studies Department monitors, analyses...
Search jobs with these words
(+1100) Business Development Manager
(+1990) Business Development
(+47) Assistant Business Development Manager
(+116) International Business Development Manager