Business Development Manager - Nigeria
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
* Craft "Go-to Market" strategies to penetrate customers/ markets to find the potential for growth .
* Lead the development of a growth playbook for the region.
* Facilitate integration and implementation of strategy.
* Act as Voice of the Customer for the company.
* Achieve growth through Solutions Strategy: identify engagement (paid consulting efforts) opportunities, generate leads; and identify New Product Introduction / Business Development opportunities.
* Develop detailed regional market analysis and compile "fact-base" including Total & Available Customer Spend; Competitive Analysis and Regulatory Analysis.
* Foster strategic marketing development activities.
* Evaluate alliances, partnerships, customer programs, variable channels, etc.
* Engineering degree preferably with a MBA .
* Minimum ten years Energy Industry experience with at least 5 years specific experience in Oil & Gas Vertical.
* Strong business acumen.
* Consultancy experience.
* Extensive Commercial experience or marketing skills.
* Proven leadership and executive presence.
* Ability to liaise with and influence Sales and support teams by providing strategic directions.
* Strategic and innovative thinker.
* Strong communication skills.
* Six Sigma (BB) / Strong analytical skills.
*Candidates with a strong marketing and Consultancy Experience in the Energy Sector especially O&G
*Familarity with O&G Customers/MNC’s & Market Dynamics in Western Africa
Agency/Employer: Al Essa Marketing Management
Town or City: Lagos (Lagos)
Related Job Titles: Business Development Executive,Manager, Business Analysis,Market Development Manager,Sales Business Development,Strategic Marketing Manager
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 15 years
Date: More than 60 days
Salary: \\\\/ Local Currency / Not stated
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
._Renewable Energy Specialist Power Sector
[Lagos] Qualifications and Requirements:
Applicants must be able to ...
Upstream Oil Industry Analyst
[Lagos] Within the Research Division, the Energy Studies Department monitors, analyses...
Refinery and Products Analyst
[Lagos] Within the Research Division, the Petroleum Studies Department provides pe...
Quality Control Officer
[Lagos] kassan concept is strategically positioned to impact greatly on the deregulated down...
Power Sector Expert
[Lagos] Basic Qualifications:
Demonstrated experience in electricity generation sector p...
Head, Drilling Support
[Lagos] Accountable for the delivery of the full suite of drilling-related services in al...
[Lagos] Performing visual inspection of piping installations including:
Verifying piping ...
[Lagos] Pre-Shipment Inspection of crude oil and gas
Custody Transfer Audit Quantity and ...
Crude and Vessel Management
Actively participates in the investigation of accidents and incidents invo...
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical discipline or equivalent. Minimum 2 years’...
Search jobs with these words
(+1161) Business Development Manager
(+2130) Business Development
(+51) Assistant Business Development Manager
(+122) International Business Development Manager