IT VAS Manager
JOB REF NO: GVA/ITVM 001
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Technology related field.
EXPERIENCE: Very strong technical background with a flair for technology management minimum of 5 years experience in VAS solutions.
The successful candidate will coordinate, schedule and follow up on all main actions linked to the VAS platform S/He must be able to analyse periodically all events on the network, in order to establish corrective actions and ensure safety of data and access to the platform.
JOB FUNCTION :
• Conceptualize, design and monitor procedures to manage the VAS platform preparation/ analysis of Logs Short codes, SMS, Downloads, etc
• Develop mobile and web applications
• Develop documentation process and procedures for managing VAS network and provide the necessary information required for implementation
• Planning/ implementation of systems and network checklists- perform engineering level network planning and design for all WANS and LANs installed
• Develop a global security plan to ensure safety of data and access to the platform
• Deploy new products and services.
• Manage all IS infrastructure and security as well as implementation of network upgrades
• Ensure systems/ servers are always up, running and backed up
• Liaise with technical partners on interface issues with the telecommunication networks
• Participate in vendor selection process including: requirements gathering, RFQ issuance, vendor evaluation, procurement, etc
• Ensure 24/7 service availability of mobile media content and infrastructures
• Ensure that all Service Level Agreements are in place and adhered to by technical services team to the business.
• Provide new services/solutions according to marketing requirements after inspection for availability with the current network structure and standards
Exploit new technologies and keep abreast of all new developments in the field of networking and communication.
• Familiar with VAS equipments and platform exposure to the single-wire gateway an added advantage
• Familiar with telecommunication technology architecture
• Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS and ASP.NET Web/ Internet content filtering.
• Stakeholder- relationship management skills
• Planning, analytical and project management skills
• Domain name, service configuration and management antivirus management and firewall configuration
• Network Optimisation: High speed LANs based on fast Ethernet technologies, Local to WAN connections, wireless LAN, TCP/IP and other protocols
• Programming skills Visual, Basic and / Java Operating systems/Database : Windows 2003, XP, Vista, Red-Hat Linux, Oracle DB, SQL, Php, Java
• Microsoft Application Suites: Office 2003 English, Visio and Project
• Hardware: Administration and setup of Intel / Dell servers and PC systems with the following peripherals: mouse, monitors, multimedia systems, memory and network cards
• Good communication skills and strong customer focus.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidate who meet the above requirement should email their resume to (Send CV using the apply link) and (Send CV using the apply link) PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.
Products & Services
Careers @ GVA Parners
We typically look for outstanding
individuals with over five years
Agency/Employer: GVA Partners
Town or City: Lagos (Lagos)
Related Job Titles: Network and Systems Administrator,Network Management Engineer,Network Systems Administrator,Network Systems Analyst,Network Systems Consultant,Network Systems Engineer,Network Systems Manager,Network Systems Specialist,Network Systems Technician,Systems Engineer Network Administrator
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 5 years
Date: More than 60 days
Salary: Not specified
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
._Graduate Trainee Empowerments Programs with Octagon Heights Inc.,
[Lagos] Octagon Heights Inc., in conjunction with t...
[Lagos] Job brief
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the f...
[Lagos] Job brief
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing a...
Call Center Representative
[Lagos] Job brief
We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the lia...
Customer Relation Officer
[Lagos] Job Description
Establish a close link between employees and excellent service ...
Customer Relations Officer Needed Urgently Ajah - lekki
[Lagos] VACANCY: Customer Relation Officer
Human Resource Officer
[Lagos] Our esteemed client in who runs a structured and a fast growing shopping mall is curr...
[Lagos] Our client is a leader in the manufacturing sector. As a result of growth and expansi...
[Lagos] Apex Group is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a ...
[Lagos] Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone answering or referring inquir...
Search jobs with these words
(+89) It Project Manager
(+553) It Manager
(+50) Network Engineer
(+290) Information Technology
(+89) Head Of It
(+198) It Officer
(+553) Manager It