IT VAS Manager
JOB REF NO: GVA/ITVM 001
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Technology related field.
EXPERIENCE: Very strong technical background with a flair for technology management minimum of 5 years experience in VAS solutions.
The successful candidate will coordinate, schedule and follow up on all main actions linked to the VAS platform S/He must be able to analyse periodically all events on the network, in order to establish corrective actions and ensure safety of data and access to the platform.
JOB FUNCTION :
• Conceptualize, design and monitor procedures to manage the VAS platform preparation/ analysis of Logs Short codes, SMS, Downloads, etc
• Develop mobile and web applications
• Develop documentation process and procedures for managing VAS network and provide the necessary information required for implementation
• Planning/ implementation of systems and network checklists- perform engineering level network planning and design for all WANS and LANs installed
• Develop a global security plan to ensure safety of data and access to the platform
• Deploy new products and services.
• Manage all IS infrastructure and security as well as implementation of network upgrades
• Ensure systems/ servers are always up, running and backed up
• Liaise with technical partners on interface issues with the telecommunication networks
• Participate in vendor selection process including: requirements gathering, RFQ issuance, vendor evaluation, procurement, etc
• Ensure 24/7 service availability of mobile media content and infrastructures
• Ensure that all Service Level Agreements are in place and adhered to by technical services team to the business.
• Provide new services/solutions according to marketing requirements after inspection for availability with the current network structure and standards
Exploit new technologies and keep abreast of all new developments in the field of networking and communication.
• Familiar with VAS equipments and platform exposure to the single-wire gateway an added advantage
• Familiar with telecommunication technology architecture
• Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS and ASP.NET Web/ Internet content filtering.
• Stakeholder- relationship management skills
• Planning, analytical and project management skills
• Domain name, service configuration and management antivirus management and firewall configuration
• Network Optimisation: High speed LANs based on fast Ethernet technologies, Local to WAN connections, wireless LAN, TCP/IP and other protocols
• Programming skills Visual, Basic and / Java Operating systems/Database : Windows 2003, XP, Vista, Red-Hat Linux, Oracle DB, SQL, Php, Java
• Microsoft Application Suites: Office 2003 English, Visio and Project
• Hardware: Administration and setup of Intel / Dell servers and PC systems with the following peripherals: mouse, monitors, multimedia systems, memory and network cards
• Good communication skills and strong customer focus.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidate who meet the above requirement should email their resume to (Send CV using the apply link) and (Send CV using the apply link) PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.
Products & Services
Careers @ GVA Parners
We typically look for outstanding
individuals with over five years
Agency/Employer: GVA Partners
Town or City: Lagos (Lagos)
Related Job Titles: Network and Systems Administrator,Network Management Engineer,Network Systems Administrator,Network Systems Analyst,Network Systems Consultant,Network Systems Engineer,Network Systems Manager,Network Systems Specialist,Network Systems Technician,Systems Engineer Network Administrator
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 5 years
Date: More than 60 days
Salary: Not specified
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
[Lagos] We are looking for a liable bank teller to process all transactions accurately and efficiently i...
Front Desk Representative
[Lagos] Job brief
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake ...
Call center representative
[Lagos] We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between ...
[Lagos] We are looking for an IT manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our ...
Data Entry Clerk
[Lagos] We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper docu...
[Lagos] We are looking for an skilled bookkeeper to record all financial transactions, including purchase...
[Lagos] We are looking for a responsible Assistant Manager to undertake a variety of managerial ta...
[Lagos] Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, includ...
Customer Care Representative
[Lagos] Strictly for candidates in Lagos
Interested and qualified candidates shou...
[Lagos] The company has its head office in Lagos, and we desire to open branches to nooks and c...
Search jobs with these words
(+92) It Project Manager
(+572) It Manager
(+315) Information Technology
(+94) Head Of It
(+52) Network Engineer
(+283) System Engineer
(+572) Manager It